Start the visitor experience off right. Join the Bell & Valet group!
Yellowstone National park Lodges runs 9 lodges with over 2,000 visitor areas and cabins throughout 6 different towns within the park. Bell & Valet enter into the Front Desk group and are liable for providing the extremely initially personally impression to our visitors and ensuring visitors are supplied exact and extensive information about their accommodations and the park. Learn more about the Visitor Solutions department.
- Position Type: Seasonal, Full-time
Season Dates: April 2022-October 2022
Organize: 40 hours, 5 days/per week. Night shift Positions easily offered. May include weekends, nights and getaways.
Location: Throughout Yellowstone National Park (Canyon, Gardiner, Grant, Mammoth, Old Faithful, Lake)
Advantages & Advantages
In-park realty provided including Wi-Fi (limited bandwidth), laundry, and all energies ($45.74 per two-week pay period)
All meals provided including breakfast, lunch, and dinner ($164.24 per two-week pay period)
No Wyoming state taxes deducted from your earnings
Free Employee Home entertainment Program (sports, devices leasings, workshops, van journeys, treking, and more).
$350 Suggestion Advantage for EACH person you refer who gets utilized
Time and a half paid above 40 hours
Click this link for more benefits
Why Select Yellowstone National Park Lodges
We are a welcoming community who make every effort, share a real interest for the environment, and enjoy crafting extraordinary experiences for our visitors. As part of the Xanterra Travel Collection, we are the primary authorized concessioner in Yellowstone, and as such, we more than happy stewards of the park.
Get the Scoop from Employees on Instagram, TikTok, and Facebook!
See Yourself Here
Prospects for a Bell & Valet job will be considered for the following positions, based upon capability level:
- Products a variety of services to visitors such as luggage transportation to and from areas, providing information about the location, and shuttle service when required.
- Drive visitor trucks from the hotel entrance to a close-by designated parking area. Potential customers trying to find this position requires to be a minimum of 21 years of age and have a genuine driver’s license with a neat driving record. Positions simply easily offered at Lake Hotel.
- Customer service/hospitality understanding
- Basic understanding of Yellowstone, services, traveler destinations, lodging centers, and area
- Genuine driver’s license and neat driving record required at Lake Hotel, Grant Town, and Canyon
- Required to be a people person who succeeds on public contact
We are a Level Playing Field Business. All accredited prospects will get element to think about for work without regard to race, color, faiths, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, across the country origin, unique requirements or seasoned status.