CIAPS (the Centre for International, Advanced and Professional Studies), a Lagos-based International Graduate School, has established a Commonwealth scholarship plan for its 2022 Postgraduate Professional Studies.
The Commonwealth Scholarships are part of the new CIAPS Scholarship programs, which will benefit students beginning postgraduate professional education in June 2022.
Prof Anthony Kila, the Centre Director, said in a statement issued in Lagos that “a total of Fifty (50) scholarships are available, for qualifying students,” and that “each successful applicant can receive up to One Thousand Dollars towards his or her tuition fees at CIAPS for the duration of the postgraduate professional study.” The program is designed to help qualified and willing students with their tuition fees.
In order to be eligible to apply for this postgraduate professional programme, applicants must:
- Possess a bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Be a Commonwealth citizen, a resident in a developing Commonwealth country, or a refugee/person working with an organisation linked with developing Commonwealth countries.
- Be ready to commence study by 25th June 2022.
Courses slated for these Scholarships are in the areas of:
- Banking & Finance
- Business Development
- Business Management
- Media & Communications
- Events Management
- Health Management, TV Broadcasting
- International Tutor Certificate
- Political Campaign Management
- Production and Operations Management
All applications should be submitted by Sunday 12th June 2022
Interested candidates to visit website (www.ciaps.org) for further details and application.