Get your feet damp at Yellowstone’s only marina. Join the Marina group in Yellowstone National park!
Bridge Bay Marina, the only marina in Yellowstone Park, supplies a big variety of boating possibilities. Daily activities include 41 visitor Scenicruise journeys, helped fishing/sightseeing journeys, backcountry shuttle experiences, motorboat leasings, and dock slip leasings. Yellowstone Lake is the greatest lake in The United States and Canada above 7,000 feet in elevation. With 132 square miles of location, there is plenty to take a look at. The marina is open from late-May up till mid-September and remains open in all environment condition: sun, rain, snow, and so on. Every season 18,000-20,000 visitors ride on our stunning cruise journeys! Learn more about the Marina department.
Position Type: Seasonal
Season Dates: May 17, 2022-September 7, 2022
Establish: ~40+ hours – May include weekends, nights and trips
Location: Bridge Bay Marina
Benefits & Benefits
In-park property used including Wi-Fi (very little bandwidth), laundry, and all energies ($45.74 per two-week pay period)
All meals used including breakfast, lunch, and dinner ($164.24 per two-week pay period)
- Meals and property expenditures go through modify
No Wyoming state taxes deducted from your earnings
Free Employee Home entertainment Program (sports, devices leasings, workshops, house entertainment, computer game, and more).
$350 Suggestion Reward for EACH person you refer who gets utilized
Time and a half paid above 40 hours
Click This Link for more advantages
Why Yellowstone National Park Lodges
We are a welcoming area who aim, share a real interest for the environment, and enjoy crafting amazing experiences for our visitors. As part of the Xanterra Travel Collection, we are the primary authorized concessioner in Yellowstone, and as such, we more than happy stewards of the park.
Get the Scoop from Personnel Members on Instagram, TikTok, and Facebook!
See Yourself Here
All guides are required to provide their own fishing devices for visitor use, including, nevertheless not limited to, rods, reels, draws, fishing line, and hooks (minimum requirement is 3 sets).
- Have strong understanding of fishing techniques and capabilities.
- Learn and comprehend fishing standards in Yellowstone National park.
- Supply visitors with an excellent fishing experience and exceptional consumer assistance.
- Supply commentary on Yellowstone’s nature, human history, place, geology, wildlife, and so on.
- Recommend visitors in basic boating security and life-saving emergency circumstance treatments.
- Pilot 22’ Grady White charter fishing boats in accordance with National park Service, Coast Guard, and Xanterra standards.
- Have exceptional coach, interaction, and visitor service capabilities.
- Aid with all other marina operations including ticket collection, rental boat/scenic cruise duties, and practical cleaning.
- Experience handling or around boats.
- Knowlege of Marine Band Radio
- Ability to offer clear security instructions to huge groups of people.
- Interpretive and/or fishing experience.
- Ability to protect CPR/First Assist accreditation.
- Need to have the capability to raise and increase to 50lbs.
- Need to have the capability to work outdoors in varying environment condition (sun, rain, snow, and so on.) for prolonged quantity of times and supply right attire for such environment condition.
- Need to can bend, raising and standing throughout a 10+ hour shift.
- Need to be at least 21 years of age.
- Have a genuine driver’s license with a neat driving record.
- Able to please all DOT standards and pass a DOT health examination.
We are a Level Playing Field Business. All accredited prospects will get aspect to think about for work without regard to race, color, faith, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, across the country origin, problems or veteran status.