The Health And Health Organizer position is an all year position located in Yellowstone National Park.If you like the outdoors and like to have a look at, our operations cross 2.2 million acres of remarkable environments, in the middle of steam, geysers, trout streams, incredible wildlife and more. This position reports directly to the Director, Risk Management.
This position is liable for performing security assessments and evaluations of federal government owned centers designated to Xanterra Parks & Resorts, in Yellowstone National Park, and for performing regular security evaluations of maintenance and business trades areas and structure and building and construction task worksites to ensure adherence to National Fire Security Association (NFPA) Fire, Life Security and NEC Codes, Occupational Security & Health Administration (OSHA), and National park Service requirements and/or standards. Responsible for carrying out Parkwide site examination research studies of outdoors environments within Xanterra’s land jobs.
For additional information about living, working, and taking a look at Yellowstone, have a look at our website.
Position Type: All Year, Full-time
Establish: 40 hours a week; may include weekends, nights and getaways
Location: Enormous Hot Springs, WY
Realty: Not Included – most employees find property in Gardiner, MT; Emigrant, MT; or Livingston, MT
What We Provide:
- Vacation, Trip and Sick Leave
- Health, life and other insurance protection benefits
- Open door to our Employee Home entertainment Program (treking, photography, outside camping, wildlife seeing, and more!)
- Discount rate rates around Yellowstone
The Must Haves:
- Legitimate Driver’s License and a neat driving record
- Required to be a minimum of 21 years of ages
- Healthcare benefits
- Paid journey
- Ill Time
- Xanterra Travel Collection discount rate rates
Why Yellowstone National Park Lodges
We are a welcoming community who make every effort, share a real interest for the environment, and get a kick out of crafting memorable experiences for our visitors. As part of the Xanterra Travel Collection, we are the primary authorized concessioner in Yellowstone, and as such, we more than happy stewards of the park.
Get the Scoop from Personnel Members on Instagram, TikTok, and Facebook!
- Responsible for oversight of the Hearing Conservation Program in designated areas, including working together and organizing audiometric screening each season, follow-up and documentation of the requirements for Requirement Limitation Moves, and for dealing with the HCP billing treatment.
- Conduct occasion assessments to determine source and corrective actions in designated areas.
- Assist in the examination of Xanterra’s renovation or structure and building and construction task design methods, arrangement plans and expert security get ready for compliance with OSHA standards and NFPA 101 Life Security Code. Takes part in task conferences in designated areas.
- Conduct, coordinate, or assistance in training Emergency circumstance Response Business (ERO), First Aid/CPR/AED, and hands-on security training/practical examination for maintenance and business trade employees, that consists of nevertheless is not limited to: Lockout/Tagout, Confined Location, Fall Security, Genie Lift, Lead, Asbestos and Breathing Security. Collaborates security training schedules with correct department directors or managers and keeps records of security training.
- Materials oversight of the Radon Program, works together screening, keeps database of screening records.
- Coordinate, or aid with the Accident Reduction Reward Program (ARIP) in designated areas.
- Conduct, coordinate, or aid with sound tracking and other business health tracking or tasting as required or needed utilizing instrumentation and documentation to follow OSHA and other regulative requirements, and aid with and work together the Job Security Analysis program, private protective gadgets (PPE) assessments and ergonomic assessments as required by OSHA and other regulative authorities.
- Responsible for running in coordination with the Parkwide Security Committee, including nevertheless not limited to: participation in committee conferences, submittal of health and health recommendations, and so on.
- Responsible for CPR/FA/AED stock in designated areas and buying of training products.
- Responsible for performing and/or aiding with breathing fit screening in accordance with business breathing program.
Capabilities and Comprehending:
- Required to reveal the ability to develop and keep a beneficial and effective relationship with the National park Service, Xanterra Department Directors and personnel employees.
- Required to have excellent oral interaction and social capabilities and be experienced in technical report composing and public speaking.
- Required to have experience training and have the ability to establish and administer training program explains.
- Required to have experience using computer system systems and experienced in Microsoft Word and Excel software application.
- Required to wish to get understanding in the many pertinent OSHA and NFPA codes.
- Required to can performing security assessments and evaluations in a beneficial and professional method, aiding with correction of lacks when possible.
- Required to have strong organizational capabilities and have the ability to handle minimum assistance to complete designated tasks in a timely and professional method.
- Required to be a group player with the ability to execute organization security practices and code compliance in a beneficial and professional method.
- Required to adhere to all established Xanterra and National park Service policies and treatments.
- Required to follow the OSHA and NFPA codes, requirements, and standards.
- Required to wish to get Very first Aid/CPR/AED Fitness instructor accreditations.
- Required to acknowledge with or get comprehending in the use, maintenance and calibration of screening gadgets.
- Required to be informed with the Xanterra Parks & Resorts – Yellowstone operations.
- Required to be informed with the Xanterra Parks & Resorts – Yellowstone Risk Management and Security Programs.
- Required to have a working understanding of the Xanterra Parks & Resorts – Yellowstone maintenance operations.
- Required to can lifting and bring things as much as 40 pounds.
- Required to can walking or sitting (estimated 8 to 10 hours day-to-day).
- Required to can routine flexing (estimated 2 hours day-to-day).
- Required to can standing, flexing, kneeling or crawling for an extended quantity of time.
We are a Level Playing Field Business. All licensed prospects will get aspect to think about for work without regard to race, color, faiths, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, across the country origin, unique requirements, or status as a secured veteran.