We can only progress at the rate of our abilities. This curriculum will prepare you for a career with AB InBev on a fast track. It’s all part of our mission to hire, develop, and retain people who are better than us.
Our Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program accelerates the careers of the smartest, most motivated graduates by providing them with important experiences straight away.
During a 12-month period, you will be engaged in functional areas such as Sales, Marketing, Supply, Logistics, and Support Functions to gain a deep understanding of our business.
PROJECTS FOR BUSINESS IMPROVEMENT
You’ll work on real projects while learning how to run and transform functions in our company. You’ll be part of a group that isn’t hesitant to try new things, take ownership of their projects, and learn new skills.
EXPOSURE TO SENIOR LEADERSHIP
Your education is only the beginning. Your first role will be where you make an impact, and the remainder of your career at AB InBev will be where you leave your mark. Everyone has a place at the table, from entry level to Zone President, and is expected to give it their all every day.
ZONE INDUCTION AND GLOBAL INDUCTION
A Zone and Global induction to our company’s culture, vision, and strategy will kick off your experience. You’ll meet trainees from all around the world, as well as our CEO and senior executives.
The International Breweries Foundation (IBF) is a non-profit organization dedicated to (IBPLC)
International Breweries Plc (a proud member of the AB InBev Group) established the International Breweries Foundation with the goal of delivering meaningful, developmental, and long-term projects. Kickstart is a Foundation effort that focuses on the growth and development of young entrepreneurs’ businesses. Training, access to money (grants), and mentoring are all part of the program’s support for youth-owned enterprises. Kickstart is also accessible in other African countries, thanks to an initiative by the AB InBev Group’s Africa Zone.
International Breweries Global Management Trainee Program
Requirements for International Breweries Global Management Trainee Program Qualification
- Qualified student of a Bachelor’s degree (STEM discipline preferred), and/or studying towards Post Grad (PGDip) Business Administration, Masters (or equivalent) degree will be advantageous.
- No more than 3 years TOTAL of full-time formal working experience by the Program start date. (Internship, vac work, short duration contracts and co-op experiences does not apply)
- Minimum GPA (Gross Point Average) of 65% and above at university
- By Program start, completed Bachelors’ degree (from a recognised tertiary institution) achieved within requisite timeframe
- Legal work authorization (full citizenship) in the country for which application is being submitted
- Completed National Youth Service (applicable to Nigeria citizens)
- Geographical mobility – you may be required to move to different locations during the 12-month training program, and you should be willing to relocate throughout your career (a valid passport is required)
- Fully proficient in English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and ability to quickly adapt to new systems
- Appointments will be made in line with AB InBev employment equity plan (where applicable) and talent requirements
Interview date, Process and Venue for International Breweries Global Management Trainee Program
You’ll need to be ambitious, curious, bold and resilient, ready to take on tough challenges and be determined to deliver results. We’re looking for a global mindset and a desire to connect with people at all levels. We prize a sense of ownership and a desire to make an impact. More important than your degree, is having an entrepreneurial spirit, being results-driven and having undertaken some form of leadership position.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to International Breweries Foundation (IBPLC) on wd1.myworkdaysite.com to apply
Want to study abroad? Find Ongoing Scholarships to Study Abroad Here