The Laundry Maintenance Service Professional Lead is a full-time, year-round position located outside the North Entrance of Yellowstone National Park in our Park-wide Laundry Center.
This position is liable for assisting the Chief Engineer to ensure efficient repair of business Laundry Center to include: on-the-job security of designated Laundry Maintenance Technicians; assists in recruiting, utilizing, training and retention. Management ability, social and management capabilities are a must! Assists with improvement and application of training files and preventative maintenance treatments for laundry maintenance employees.
Position Type: All Year, Full-time
Establish: ~40 hours a week; may include weekends, nights and getaways
Location: Gardiner, Montana
What We Provide:
- Trip, Trip and Sick Leave
- Health, life and other insurance protection benefits
- Open door to our Employee Home entertainment Program (treking, photography, outside camping, wildlife taking pleasure in, and more!)
- Discount rate rates around Yellowstone
Why Yellowstone National Park Lodges
We are a welcoming area who make every effort, share an authentic interest for the environment, and enjoy crafting memorable experiences for our visitors. As part of the Xanterra Travel Collection, we are the primary authorized concessioner in Yellowstone, and as such, we enjoy stewards of the park.
Get the Scoop from Employees on Instagram, TikTok, and Facebook!
Commitments include (nevertheless not limited to):
- Responsible for on-the-job security of designated Laundry Maintenance Technicians in addition to for mitigation of danger for other employee affected by laundry maintenance activities.
- Responsible for training, scheduling, and leading laundry maintenance workers in repair work and maintenance activities; making certain that all work is accomplished in a safe, timely, and skilled method.
- Assists with recruiting, utilizing, training and retention.
- Products management and technicial capabilities for effectively performing repair work and upkeep to designated laundry ownerships.
- Assist with making certain maintenance labor and items are specifically taped.
- Protects a spirit of cooperation in between Laundry Maintenance and Laundry Operations department.
CAPABILITIES AND UNDERSTANDING:
- Required to acknowledge with, or able to quickly discover the principals of organization laundry gadgets operation and maintenance.
- Required to have and have in fact revealed management ability and management capabilities and have effective interaction capabilities both verbally and in composing.
- Required to have effective social capabilities to get in touch with in plant employees in addition to representatives from other departments, professionals and other workers in the center.
- Required to have electrical, pipelines, boiler, pneumatic, hydraulic, and cooling and heating systems comprehending.
- Required to master utilizing computer systems, Microsoft Office software application.
- Required to be a minimum of 21 years of ages and have a present, genuine, driver’s license with a terrific driving record for the previous 3 years.
- Required to have the capability to run in limited places and to run in places with hot temperature level levels differing from 80 to 120 degrees for around half an hour.
- Required to have the capability to work while utilizing breathing security.
- Required to have the capability to run in a loud environment while utilizing hearing security.
- Required to have the capability to climb ladders and work at heights of around 10 feet.
- Required to can raising things weighing around 50 pounds.
- Required to have physical endurance and condition to be continuously active including strolling, bending, crawling, and lifting overhead throughout an 8-10 hour shift.
All licensed prospects will get element to think about for work without regard to race, color, faith, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, across the country origin, disability or veteran status.