- Position Type: Seasonal, Full-time
- Season Dates: April 2022-October 2022
- Establish: 40 hours, 5 days/per week. May include weekends, nights and getaways
- Location: Throughout Yellowstone National Park (Canyon, Gardiner, Grant, Mammoth, Old Faithful, Roosevelt, Lake)
Advantages & Advantages
In-park realty provided including Wi-Fi (limited bandwidth), laundry, and all energies
All meals provided including breakfast, lunch, and dinner ($164.24 per two-week pay period)
No Wyoming state taxes deducted from your earnings
Free Employee Leisure Program (sports, devices leasings, workshops, house entertainment, computer game, and more).
$350 Suggestion Benefit for EACH person you refer who gets dealt with
Time and a half paid above 40 hours
Click here for more benefits
Why Yellowstone National Park Lodges
We are a welcoming area who aim, share an authentic interest for the environment, and enjoy crafting amazing experiences for our visitors. As part of the Xanterra Travel Collection, we are the primary authorized concessioner in Yellowstone, and as such, we more than happy stewards of the park.
Get the Scoop from Employees on Instagram, TikTok and Facebook!
Lodging Training Expert
The Lodgings Training Expert is mainly liable for all on the job training within the Lodgings department
Opera/Computer Training Expert
The Lodgings Training Expert is mainly liable for all on the job training within the Lodgings department for Lodgings Systems and Opera (our consultation system)
- Handle designated department management to carry out season opening or annual training and follow up.
- Managing Location Universal training and on-boarding.
- Help In Intro to Management classes.
- Perform administrative functions.
- Help drive exceptional visitor service.
- Protect and forecast a professional habits while on duty and engaging with team member, managers, and visitors.
- Assist department and location management with the preparation and conversation of opening training bundles and programs.
- Handle new team member to ensure maximum understanding of specific job capabilities and obligations.
- Other obligations as selected.
Required Qualifications include:
- Required to have the capability to represent variable amounts of time, around 8 hours
- Required to have the capability to walk for prolonged amount of times
- Required to have the capability to raise and bring a minimum of 30 pounds
- Required to have the capability to bend, stretch, and get extended periods
Preferred Qualifications Include:
- Ability to teach, motivate and develop staff member at location operations
- Comprehending of training issues and scenarios handled by managers and supervisors in location operations
- Strong conversation capabilities and ability to think clearly under pressure and respond properly
- Ability to deal with all associates, visitors and team member skillfully with the goal of providing the best service possible
- Ability to connect positively and effectively both verbally and in composing
- Trustworthy organizational capabilities
- Ability to handle little assistance
- Depending upon domestic or industrial residential or commercial property, travel and over night stays may be required
- Comprehending of Service policies and treatments useful
- Comprehending of department-specific operations useful
We are a Level Playing Field Business. All licensed prospects will get aspect to think about for work without regard to race, color, religions, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, across the country origin, unique requirements or seasoned status.