Genesis Theatres is one of Nigeria’s leading cinema developers and operators, having built and operated multiplex cinemas around the country. GC is a subsidiary of the Genesis Group, a Nigerian conglomerate that was established in 1991 with a primary focus on hospitality and entertainment. The Genesis Group has diverse interests in restaurants, hotels, industrial catering, cinemas, family entertainment centers, and facility management, among other things.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Location: Festac, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Performing basic office tasks, including answering phones, responding to emails, processing mail, filing, etc.
- Maintaining a database, ensuring that records are complete and current.
- Recording information, processing, and filing forms.
- Preparing checks, deposits, budgets, and financial reports.
- Updating ledgers, researching, and resolving discrepancies.
- Abiding by all company procedures and accounting principles.
- Responding appropriately to vendor, client, and internal requests.
- Ensuring Accounting Department runs smoothly and efficiently.
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting or any related discipline.
- 2 – 3 years of working experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of accounting procedures and principles.
- Ethical behavior when dealing with sensitive financial information.
- High level of accuracy and efficiency.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Courteous, professional manner, strong customer service skills.
- Computer literacy and strong typing skills, experience with accounting software may be required.
- Attention to detail.
- Willingness to comply with all company, local, state, and federal financial regulations.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online