Genesis Theatres is one of Nigeria’s leading cinema developers and operators, having built and operated multiplex cinemas around the country. GC is a subsidiary of the Genesis Group, a Nigerian conglomerate that was established in 1991 with a primary focus on hospitality and entertainment. The Genesis Group has diverse interests in restaurants, hotels, industrial catering, cinemas, family entertainment centers, and facility management, among other things.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Type: Full Time
- Post-secondary certification or training at a culinary institution.
- Certificate in culinary arts, pastry-making, baking, or relevant field.
- 2 or more years’ experience working within the food industry as a Pastry Chef, Baker, or relevant role.
- Working knowledge of baking techniques and the pastry-making process.
- Creative ability with artistic skill in decorating cakes and other desserts.
- Keen attention to detail.
- In-depth knowledge of sanitation principles, food preparation, and nutrition.
- Flexible working hours, including weekends and evenings
- Capable of working in a fast-paced, production environment.
Application Closing Date
3rd April, 2022..
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using using the Job Title as the subject of the email.