For its 2022–2023 Scholarship / Tuition Aid, Pan-Atlantic University (PAU) is now accepting applications from qualified students.
List of Contents
Pan-Atlantic University information
In Lekki, Lagos State, there is a private, nonprofit university called Pan-Atlantic University.
The Lagos Business School (LBS), founded in 1991, served as the foundation for the institution. In 2002, the LBS became the institution’s first school after receiving approval from the federal government to operate as a university. Work on the Ibeju-Lekki campus started in 2010, while the Ajah Campus was finished in 2003. The institution unveiled the Virtual Museum of Modern Nigerian Art in September 2011, a website designed by Spanish architect Jess Castellote that features more than 400 works of art. read more
Be among the first to know whenever new Pan-Atlantic University scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
PAU Undergraduate Scholarship
- Type Undergraduate
- OrganisationPan-Atlantic University
- Country to study Nigeria
- School to study Pan-Atlantic University (Lagos Business School)
- Course to study Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender Men and Women
- Application Deadline August 12, 2022
Aim and Benefits of PAU Undergraduate Scholarship
Tuition fee aid/scholarships will be offered to 15% per cent of our students. 5% will be on virtually full scholarships while 10% will be on partial scholarships.
Financial Assistance for Siblings
On the condition that they are concurrently enrolled in PAU, the following discount rates are applicable to siblings:
- 1st Child: full tuition fee
- 2nd Child: 10% discount on full tuition fee
- 3rd Child: 50% discount on full tuition fee
- 4th Child: 98% discount on full tuition fee
Requirements for PAU Undergraduate Scholarship Qualification
To be eligible for a scholarship, candidates must display evidence of high academic achievement before and during their course of study as well as a need for financial assistance.
Documents Required for Application
The required scholarship documents are:
- Letter of Employment (for both parents, if applicable)
- Three months salary slip (both parents, if applicable)
- Three months bank statement of business account (both parents, if applicable)
- Recommendation letter showing evidence and proof of lack of meaningful income (if not employed or in any business.
Other documents may be required if necessary.
Before submission, candidates should make sure they meet our requirements.
August 12, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Pan-Atlantic University on docs.google.com to apply
Scan copies of relevant documents in support of your application and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. while hard copies should be mailed (or delivered) to:
The Admissions Office
KM 52, Lekki-Epe Expressway