Join our group as the Park-Wide Fuel Systems Expert in Yellowstone National Park!
The Park-Wide Fuel Systems Expert is a full-time, year-round position located in Yellowstone National park. This position reports directly to the Maintenance and Operations Manager – Facilities. This position is liable for ensuring the suitable operation and maintenance of all fuel tracking, delivery and storage systems under Xanterra responsibility within Yellowstone National park. If you desire nature and dream to belong of an outstanding Engineering Group, this may be an outstanding opportunity for you!
- Position Type: Full-time All Year
- Set up: ~40+ Hours Weekly
- Location: Massive area of Yellowstone National park
- Property: Service Property – based upon availability, employee may need to safeguard realty in Gardiner, Emigrant or Livingston, MT
The Need To Haves
- Legitimate Driver’s License and a neat driving record
- Required to be a minimum of 21 years of ages
- Strong technical reading, making up and organizational capabilities
- Healthcare benefits
- Paid trip
- Ill Time
- Xanterra Travel Collection discount rate rates
Why Yellowstone National Park Lodges
We are a welcoming area who aim, share a real interest for the environment, and enjoy crafting memorable experiences for our visitors. As part of the Xanterra Travel Collection, we are the primary authorized concessioner in Yellowstone, and as such, we more than happy stewards of the park.
To discover more about living, working, and having a look at Yellowstone, take a look at our website.
- Ensuring the security, operation, repair, maintenance, and compliance of all LP, Diesel, and Gas Fuel Systems (containers, vaporizers, dispensers, piping, and pressure regulators) under Xanterra responsibility.
- Managing product storage using software application such as WESROC and Veeder-Root systems and health examination.
- Working together fuel orders and delivery with location maintenance, professionals, and companies.
- Handling group to ensure suitable operation of all fuel-related gadgets (kitchen location gadgets, boilers, heating up systems).
- Developing and performing preventive and corrective maintenance and quality assessments for all fuel systems.
- Ensuring all Fuel Systems please or surpass, OSHA, CFR, NFPA (30, 54, 58), and all other pertinent laws and codes.
- Performing and customizing opening and closing treatments for all fuel systems and associated components/equipment.
- Developing and offering quality training for the suitable operation and troubleshooting of Fuel Systems.
- Protecting thorough maintenance records including labor and items consumed and file in the CMMS.
- Confirming that all setups and repair please existing codes and market standard requirements.
- Motivating and teaming up long-range preparation of jobs and tasks with the Engineering management group.
- Assessing structure and building and construction techniques and performing evaluations throughout setups.
- Working together with other departments, service professionals, specialists, MT/WY DEQ, and National Park Service.
- Keeping an eye on all fuel system line discovers.
CAPABILITIES AND UNDERSTANDING:
Required to have or have the ability to obtain within 60 days of work:
- Lp Education and Research Study Research Study Council (PERC) Certified Team Member Training Program (CETP) 1, 3, 4.2
- Line Locator accreditation
- Accreditation for Cathodic Security Screening
- Montana and Wyoming DEQ UST/AST Class A/B Tank Operator
- OSHA 24-hour HAZWOPER Accreditation
- Working understanding of significant National Codes and OSHA.
- Comprehending of items and gadgets normal to the trade and utilizing test gadgets.
- Required to have the analytical ability required to perform (for fuel associated parts) predictive, scheduled and emergency scenario maintenance for all diesel and LP fired gadgets and gadgets.
- Strong technical reading, making up and organizational capabilities.
- Required to have the capability to assist with group training for security, operation of gadgets, and quality control.
- Required to have the capability to walk cross nations over unequal surface area and climb stairs and ladders in all sort of environment condition.
- Required to can raising products weighing as much as 50 pounds.
- Required to have physical endurance and condition to hold up versus heavy labor associated run in an outdoors environment.
- Required to have the capability to stand, bend, kneel and crawl for continuous prolonged amount of times.
We are a Level Playing Field Business. All accredited prospects will get aspect to think about for work without regard to race, color, faith, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, across the country origin, disability or veteran status