Talented students from anywhere in the Commonwealth can apply for a Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship, which provides them with the opportunity to earn a Master’s degree while learning new skills, living in a foreign country, and expanding their worldwide networks.
Join the more than 35,000 individuals who have benefited from the life-changing possibilities provided by a Commonwealth Scholarship and make a contribution to the growth of the Commonwealth of Nations in the future.
The Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship is a prestigious scholarship awarded by the Commonwealth of Nations.
The Queeen Elizabeth Scholarships are awarded to students who are devoted to bringing about positive change in their communities and making a positive contribution to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). The scholarships are named in honor of Her Majesty the Queen, the Head of the Commonwealth and patron of the ACU, and they are fully funded and supported by a number of Commonwealth states, including the United Kingdom.
Providing fully-funded scholarships at leading ACU member universities in low and middle-income countries (LMICs) across the Commonwealth, the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship scheme will have created opportunities for up to 150 future leaders by 2025, according to the Commonwealth Scholarships Office. Read more…
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
QECS Masters Scholarship
Aim and Benefits of QECS Masters Scholarship
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships offer a life-changing opportunity for cultural exchange and academic collaboration in unique environments across the globe
Award allowances include:
- Fully-funded tuition fees
- Living expenses (stipend) for duration of award
- Return economy flight
- One-off arrival allowance
- Research support grant (on request)
Requirements for QECS Masters Scholarship Qualification
- Citizens (or those who hold refugee status) in a Commonwealth country are welcome to apply.
May 24, 2022
How to Apply
Before submitting an application, please:
- Review the available courses and entry requirements below – in addition to the application guidance
- Check that the course you are applying for is available at your selected university at the start of the form for your application to be counted. For more information, please read the FAQs.
- Note that applicants are required to submit a university application at the same time as their scholarship application, unless stated otherwise
- Applicants can’t apply more than once to the same university. If applicants submit two applications for the same university, only the first application will be considered.
For more details,visit QECS website