Interested Nigerians are invited to apply for the Nigerian Air Force’s Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment Exercise (BMTC 2022).
- Interested and qualified candidates should apply online for FREE at https://airforce.mil.ng.
- Applicants must only submit one application. Applicants that submit multiple applications will be denied.
- After completing the online application, applicants must print the following documents:
a. Indigeneship Form for Local Government.
b. A Military Officer or the Applicant’s Local Government Chairman must sign the Attestation Form.
c. Consent Form for Parents/Guardians
d. Receipt of Receipt of Receipt of Receipt of
- Applicants must be naturalized Nigerian nationals.
- Male applicants must be at least 1.66m tall and female applicants must be at least 1.63m tall.
- Applicants must be in good physical and mental health.
- Applicants must be free of any prior criminal convictions from a court of law.
Non-tradesmen and women.
a. By June 30, 2021, applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22.
b. Applicants must have obtained a minimum of 5 credits in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English.
- Tradesmen and tradeswomen.
a. Applicants for tradesmen and women must be between the ages of 18 and 25, with the exception of those applying for assistant chaplains/imams and drivers, who must be between the ages of 18 and 28.
b. Applicants must have a minimum of two passes and a credit in English in not more than two sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB, or any related trade credentials from respectable and recognised Government institutions/organisations.
c. Drivers must have a minimum of two SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB passes, as well as a credit in English and a trade test certificate.
d. Applicants who are applying as athletes must show proof of their professional experience, such as certificates and medals.
- Online registration begins on April 11th, 2021, and ends on May 22nd, 2022.
- Interview for a job The exercise will take place from June 27th to August 28th, 2022.
- The Nigerian Air Force Online Registration and all other recruitment processes are completely free, and no payment is required at any time during the exercise.
- A passport photograph and a photocopy of the signee’s Drivers License, International Passport, or National ID Card must be included with the Attestation Form. The applicant’s passport photograph must also be authenticated by the signee.
How to make an application:
Interested and qualified candidates may apply online at http://www.nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng